Spring Wreath DIY w/ Celeste & Mabel
Need A Little Spring Accent Around The House?
We have the DIY for you!
Join Celeste & Mabel as they walk us through this spring wreath tutorial and go head to head with TWO very different styles.
A Couple of Cost Saving Tips:
- Most craft stores have sales on artificial flowers that are in season so try to use those. Instead of spending $6.99 per flower stem, you spend anywhere from $1.99-3.99.
- Some stores sell leftover flower bundles that were once used for one of their monthly classes (most of the time they're 50% off!).
- Save any leftover leaves you might not use for a different project down the road (those leaf stems can be pricey!).
Let us know in the comments below which wreath best represents your style!
Celeste & Mabel's Wreath Inspirations
Mabel's Wreath: Supplies
- (1) 12" or 14" Wooden embroidery hoop
- Various colored flowers (removed from the stems)
- (2) stems of your choice of leaves
- (1) Glue Gun
- (1) Scissors or thick wire cutters for thicker stems
Celeste's Wreath: Supplies
- (1) 18" Grapvine Wreath
- Various lilac and lavander flowers
- (1) branch of Fern leaves
- (1) add'l branch of leaves (your choice)
- (1) (2 1/2" wide) Spool of natural mesh burlap wired ribbon
- Glue gun
- Scissors or Wire cutters
We did it!